Life can get busy. Emails, texting, teaching, LinkedIn, Facebook, writing, reading, marking books, preparing lessons, writing reports! You know how it is. But here’s 10 things I truly believe we should do each week to eliminate stress and keep you sane.
1. Bake something each week! It’s a small success we can have and then share! Yummy!
2. Write down your thoughts. It’s great to document your mind.
3. Call your mum and tell her you love her. She did bake you for nine months and then pushed you out. That’s the minimum she deserves.
4. Enjoy the moment you’re in. Look at where you are RIGHT NOW and appreciate it. Make the most of it!
5. Turn your phone off. It’s so liberating. Try it.
6. Spend some time helping somebody else randomly. You can walk away feeling proud of your efforts knowing you made a difference.
7. Go for a walk in the countryside. Get back to your roots. Get your feet wet and hug a tree.
8. Have an afternoon nap. It’s so nice to get under the covers in the afternoon. When you wake up you’ve got no idea what’s going on.
9. Sing in the shower. It releases valuable endorphins in the brain.
10. Plan a trip in the future. Theres light at the end of the tunnel.
11. Sign up for my newsletter. http://eepurl.com/dzMBif