If you want your class to be inspired by you. Then you’ve gotta live your life. Holidays are there for a reason. To get out there and be inspired, so you can bring that inspiration into the classroom.
Here are my top ten things to do in the holidays.
1. Climb a mountain,
2. Meet a new animal in the wild.
3. Write a book.
4. Take a crazy flight!
5. Meet a person from another culture/religion.
6. Make a new friend.
7. Try a food you’ve never tasted.
9. Do something that scares you.
10. Go for a really long walk with good friends.
What do you do in the holidays?