As a busy school principal Here are My eight things you can do for free to improve your daily routine and your life.
1. Wake up to see the sun come up. It helps reset your natural rhythm with nature and gives you some time to feel that the earth is just for you before everyone wakes up.
2. Have a cold shower once per week! It boosts your immune system and reinvigorates you’re internal organs.
3. Drink water before you sleep. Your body uses a lot of water during sleep and hydrated cells are happy cells.
4. Be frank with people. If they upset you, say it! If they make you happy, tell them. It’s always better to speak your mind.
5.Offer your help when needed! Don’t help others to get something in return. Do it because it is the right thing to do. You’ll feel better for it.
6. Be a master at something. Try not to be mediocre at lots of things. Choose something you love and become a master at it!
7. Book a trip. Even if it’s just a ride in the train or bus, book something to look forward to and aim towards. It’s great to have some light at the end of the tunnel.
8. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. You are a unique individual who has a gift, use the gift called life and do everything in your power to make it the best life it can be.