Top Ten things to keep you happy through the year
Everyone’s different. I try to keep myself happy by having things to look forward to in life!
Here’s my top 10 things that can help you stay happy over the next 12 months.
1. No complaining. Think about all the things you’ve got that you can be thankful for. Start with clean water and fresh air.
2. Embrace time alone. – use the time to be clear in your mind about what really matters and what you are going to do about it. Make a list.
3. Say goodbye to people who don’t bring positive energy into your life. Toxic people will only stunt your growth.
4. Don’t watch TV. Unless it’s an Attenborough documentary.
5. Choose a skill that you’re passionate about and put your time and energy into cultivating it. Mine is education.
6. Commit to your goals and don’t stop aiming for the top of that mountain until you actually reach the top.
7. Exercise. Make sure that you sweat at least once per day. It will boost your mood and energy levels.
8. Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
9. Trust your mother.
10. Tell people what you actually think. Don’t ever live a lie.
11. Dance, be silly, act like a child when possible. Life is too serious.