With 1.1bn people, India is the place to go if you want to change the world. Whilst delivering teacher training there I was asked “what I thought were the most important parts of the curriculum?”
The most important parts of the curriculum are not written in any document, they’re not prescribed by the government and they certainly can’t be tested in a standardised way.
But, we MUST allow our children to build resilience and understand what it means to be mentally strong. The world and it’s inhabitants are not always easy to digest, life will knock you to your knees but you must get up and keep pushing on, but what do mentally strong people do?
• They move on and don’t dwell on the past.
• They embrace change and welcome challenges.
• They focus on what differences they can make and forgot what is out of their control.
• They’re kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
• They are willing to take calculated risk and get things wrong.
• They celebrate other people’s success.
Share it ❤️
#montessori #primaryschool #teacherlife #internationalschools #curriculum #pedagogy #preschool #mathematics #video #classroom #persistence #teacher