Are you a busy person?
Here are my top ten tips to keep yourself feeling great all week!
1. Schedule some time for yourself. ‘It’s really important that even though you want to make a difference, you need some time to do the things you love.’
2. Call your mum, tell her you love her and that you’re grateful to share the sky and the stars with her.
3. Help somebody for no reason. “If you see someone who needs help, reach out and if you can assist, do it”
4. Send an email to somebody telling them how much you appreciate having them in your life. “As soon as they read it, you’ll make their day!”
5. Leave your phone at home one day. “Go our without it, when you get home it will be a real treat to check all those lovely messages!”
6. Way healthy food. “Vegetables, fruit, grains, wheat, nuts and dairy, are a must each and every day!”
7. Keep yourself hydrated. “Hydrated cells are happy cells” drink water last thing at night and first thing in the morning. It’s a golden rule.
8. Exercise. “If you can’t get to the gym just make sure that if you’ve gotta walk somewhere, you walk there as fast as possible”
9. Plan a trip. “Having a trip to look forward to gives you a beautiful shining light at the end of that dark term-time tunnel!
10. Be honest!